World Travel is helping to revitalize the travel industry with its distinctive product offerings and outstanding
customer service. We are looking for a smart, highly motivated individual who is good with people. This is a
growth opportunity position. We seek someone who wants to learn and grow in the field of account
The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to World Travel’s existing
corporate customers, acting as the primary point of contact for small and medium sized clients. This position
also supports the Corporate Client Services team, World Travel’s account management department,
responsible for client relations and retention, profitability, customer data reporting, business reviews, and
other customer service initiatives. This Account Coordinator will also help with new corporate account
activations, product support, website, and CRM administration (Salesforce.com), as well as act as a customer
service contact for all external customers and World Travel staff. The Account Coordinator reports to the
Director of Corporate Client Services.
Education, Experience & Training required:
• BA or equivalent experience in Marketing & Business
• 2+ years of relatable work experience with customer service, sales, or marketing.
• Knowledge of travel industry preferred but not required.
• Experience working with CRM software is a plus.
• Professional references required.
Here's what you'll be doing:
• Act as the main point of contact for small and medium sized customers.
• Proactively call into existing accounts on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining corporate database.
• Effectively communicate World Travel’s value propositions to client contact(s) regarding appropriate
product offerings in effort to improve client programs, maintain and/or secure more business.
• Maintain up to date and extensive knowledge on all World Travel product offerings through
participation in product demonstrations, independent research, meetings, and marketing materials.
• Actively participate in account management meetings to provide support where needed.
• Provide product support for World Travel’s proprietary value-added services.
• Administer the company’s customer survey program.
• Regularly utilize the company’s CRM tool (salesforce.com).
• Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor’s product offerings.
• Generate ad-hoc travel reports and customer surveys as needed.
• Develop marketing materials such as customer case studies, white papers, and direct mailers.
• Coordinator needs to be self-sufficient, autonomously, and proactively supporting the operational
success of our department.
Critical Performance Competencies:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Enthusiastic professional attitude in dealing with clients and excellent follow-up skills.
• Must be eager to learn and have high energy.
• Excellent listening skills are a must.
• Must be motivated by contacting clients, asking probing questions, researching, and gathering
• Must be a team player with strong initiative, excellent PC skills and ability to quickly build extensive
knowledge of World Travel’s product offerings and that of competitors.
• Must be able to process information gathered quickly and effectively to overcome objections.
• Able to work aggressively to meet customer and marketing/sales driven deadlines.
• Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed assigned goals.
Qualified candidates should send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org